Search

Ferret for Sale in Deland, Florida

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Phoenix993 · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Lyndsey85

Reaction Score
This is lil guy is Mook. He'll be a year old in March. He's FULL of energy and extremely curious, as well as mischievous!! He's very friendly, maybe too friendly. He is actually the "pack leader" of my other pet's, which is a Chihuahua and a Pitbull. I'm looking for a great home for him, whose able to provide properly & with lots of love for him. As he is my fur baby, I do have an actual baby on the way very soon, to which will consume alot of time & fear I won't be able to care for Mook as he needs and deserves. I purchased him from Pet Supermarket a lil under a year ago. So he has had all shots as well as being de-glanded. I'm asking for $200, which includes Mook ofcourse, his cage, toys, treats,supplements, food, bedding, etc. I'm located on the west side of Deland. Serious inquiries please message me. Feel free to pass this post along, for the bigger I get, the harder it is for me to maintain him as well as his cage. Thank you.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$200
City
Deland
State
Florida - FL
I am interested in giving your baby a good home, is he still available?

I’m interested. Is he still available?
Yes he is. I have had several ppl contacting me about him, but it's obviously it's first come, first serve kinda thing and ofcourse to a good home. Like I said, Im pregnant and getting bigger by the day. So it's getting harder for me to care for him like he deserves. My number is (386) 220-0823 and my names Lyndsey

This is lil guy is Mook. He'll be a year old in March. He's FULL of energy and extremely curious, as well as mischievous!! He's very friendly, maybe too friendly. He is actually the "pack leader" of my other pet's, which is a Chihuahua and a Pitbull. I'm looking for a great home for him, whose able to provide properly & with lots of love for him. As he is my fur baby, I do have an actual baby on the way very soon, to which will consume alot of time & fear I won't be able to care for Mook as he needs and deserves. I purchased him from Pet Supermarket a lil under a year ago. So he has had all shots as well as being de-glanded. I'm asking for $200, which includes Mook ofcourse, his cage, toys, treats,supplements, food, bedding, etc. I'm located on the west side of Deland. Serious inquiries please message me. Feel free to pass this post along, for the bigger I get, the harder it is for me to maintain him as well as his cage. Thank you.
I am interested in giving your baby a good home, is he still available?
Yes he is. I have had several ppl contacting me about him, but it's obviously it's first come, first serve kinda thing and ofcourse to a good home. Like I said, Im pregnant and getting bigger by the day. So it's getting harder for me to care for him like he deserves. My number is (386) 220-0823 and my names Lyndsey

I am about 2 hour drive from you, Please let me know if the person who messaged before me decides not to get him. I’m willing to drive there but she inquired before I did