Search

Female Ferret for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 16 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by mharper · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Lenise225

Reaction Score
My husband and I brought the ferret for our son. He now wants a dog so we need to find her a good home. She was born October 18, 2020 she’ll be three months the 18th of this month. We are asking $100 for her.

3C4BAEBB-A553-4B43-AE4C-D413F470C766.jpeg

61479541-858E-4994-AE48-439BA66AF565.jpeg

0B3DCE45-3514-4A39-8EDC-88E93EDFD822.jpeg

Breed
Ferrets
Date Born
Oct 18, 2020
Price
$100
City
West Haven
State
Connecticut - CT
Zip Code
Last edited:
Reactions: ferret.momma
Hi. If you're still interested in the ferret, do you want to set up a time to come see her?

Hello, I was wondering if you still have ur ferret for sale.

Would I be able to buy it tomorrow 1/17/21 or would u be able to come to me?

Would I be able to get it tomorrow 1/17/21 or would u bring the ferret to me I'm going to bough it if I can
I’m not home today. But if your available tomorrow you can come get her tomorrow.

Hi! is this little baby still available? I have another female ferret around her age who would adore her as a sister. I have cash in hand and can come today.

Hi! is this little baby still available? I have another female ferret around her age who would adore her as a sister. I have cash in hand and can come today.
Hi! Yes, the ferret is still available. Today is fine. I don’t get out of work until 7:30pm. I have to go to pet smart after work for my rabbit if you like to meet me at petsmart in orange that would be perfect I can pick the ferret up on my way home from work.

Hi! Yes, the ferret is still available. Today is fine. I don’t get out of work until 7:30pm. I have to go to pet smart after work for my rabbit if you like to meet me at petsmart in orange that would be perfect I can pick the ferret up on my way home from work.
That sounds good to me. If you have any vet records or her birth certificate I would love to grab those too just to make sure that when I bring her to the vet they can get ready for her. I'm not sure how messaging works on here but if I can get my email or phone number to you in some way that would be the best communication :)

Yes I agree. We can exchange numbers when you email me. I brought her from a-z in orange. I know they told me she had her shots and she was also desensitized. We didn’t get a certificate for her just a receipt when we purchased her.

Do you still have ferret? I'm interested. Please contact me back.

My husband and I brought the ferret for our son. He now wants a dog so we need to find her a good home. She was born October 18, 2020 she’ll be three months the 18th of this month. We are asking $100 for her.
Interested.

Do you still have her? I can pick her up today.