Search

White Male Devon Rex Kitten

• Thread starter CandieLand4040
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Devon Rex

C

CandieLand4040

Reaction Score
Kitten was born on 11/30/2019 and will be ready to go home at the end of March. He is very active and playful. He is obsessed with licking eyelashes, biting fingers/toes, chasing his toys, and snuggling at the end of the day. Kitten is a shoulder monkey and loves sitting on your shoulder, neck, or back. He will come fully vaccinated, microchipped, one year HCM guarantee, and TICA registration paper work. Please check out CandieLand Cattery on Facebook and Instagram. If interested please message me on FaceBook or Instagram. You can also contact me at candien@gmail.com. Thank you for your inquiry.

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.JPG

R5.JPG

Breed
Devon Rex
Price
$1400
City
Gainesville
State
Florida - FL