Search

Two Tame Female Guinea Pigs For Sale in Indiana

973 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by hollyb · Posted: )

Browse More Guinea Pigs

CampFireJack

Reaction Score
Two sociable and tame female guinea pigs. They are both less than a year old and are very friendly. I am looking to re-home because I will be going to college and would like to avoid putting them back in a pet store. The cage which is valued at $105 would also be included as well as any other accessories I have. Please contact me if you're interested. I'd rather not ship them and I don't want to separate them. Please let me know if you're interested.

Breed
Guinea Pigs
Price
$20 Each
City
Noblesville
State
Indiana - IN

Attachments

• two-pigs.jpg
    two-pigs.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1
would you take any less for both GPs? do you have a video of them? what does the cage look like??