Search

Two Parakeets

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sonda · Posted: )

Browse More Parakeets

Stephiegirl777

Reaction Score
Two blue parakeets. Male (pocket) is two and a month yrs old, blue with white wings, the one that chirps the most.
Female (blueberry) is just over a yr old, black wings with white specs and is generally quiet.

They have been together as a couple for just over a year and I would like to keep them together if possible.
The birds are free but expenses like the cage, food, cleaning them prior to handing over, and extras will be 60$ in a bundle.

Breed
Parakeet
Date Born
Jul 10, 2018
Price
$60.00
City
Boonville
State
Indiana - IN
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Do you have any photos? Can you please upload them?

Thanks.

Interested in ur parakeets. I live in Marion, Indiana.