Two French Bulldogs for Sale

• Thread starter frazerkl01
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

Browse More French Bulldogs / Frenchies

F

frazerkl01

Reaction Score
One male, Maximus age 3, cream and white, intact. Papered, DNA genetics done.
One female, Lexus aged 4, blue fawn. About to go into heat, papered and DNA genetics done.

Pet price is $1800.00 each. Will discuss breeding rights and price.

Originally I planned on breeding. I have had these two babies for a year and love them dearly. I am being forced to rehome them because of a domestic situation that cannot be avoided. They are the SWEETEST and have lived indoors on the furniture in my lap. They must go to a LOVING home.

Breed
French Bulldog
Price
$1800
City
Portland
State
New York - NY

Attachments

• lexi.jpg
    lexi.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 10
  • max.jpg
    max.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 12
Hello,

I am very interested in Lexus. I currently have 1 male Frenchie named Yoshi and am in love with the breed. I would love to give Lexus a loving home here in Paradise Valley, Arizona.

Hello - I'm interested in Lexus as well. I'd like know a lil bit more about her. Has she had previous breedings & is she akc registered? I apologize bcuz I see u say she has paper work and DNA test. Can u please send me a screen shot of the dna? I have 2 male frenchies; 1 coco carrier visual Merle and no pie/no brindle almost 2yrs old creme and tri colorno pie/brindle maskless visual fluffy whos 1yr old.

So, I didn't give u my details. I'm a single father of 3 boys that, as myself, are just animal lovers. I thought, at first, they would overwhelm the dog, but it's funny to see the dogs act as though they're human and keep the kids in line, but they're great together and part of our family. Both dogs sleep with kids and watch over them as their protector/parent.