• Start date

915 Total Thread Views

Browse More African Greys

Status
Not open for further replies.
derick

derick

Reaction Score
Timneh Grey Parrot or Timneh African Grey Parrot Mario is a year old who talks a lot he has a vocabulary of about identifiable words. He calls the dogs and asks them if they want to go out he also whistles among many things the Andy of Mayberry song. He comes with all of his stuff his California green play cage )which can be converted so he can be on the top and play) his toys and his perch stand. He Bonds to people . He is my moms bird but she is not in a position to care for him anymore. He is lly and needs a new forever home. This bird is very healthy and eats his seed and likes to have papaya kiwi mango walnuts pomegranate precious Potato banana and grapes everyday. He likes to sit outside his cage during the day and lis to the radio and sing. He is hand tamed and my mom would caress and pet him as he sat on her hand in the evenings watching TELEVISION. He truly is a companion bird and needs a new companion. Please consider Mario for your new parrot friend He might bond to another bird but we have not tried. he is DNA certified a male hatched July rd . Please serious inquires. Text or call.

Breed
African Grey
Date Born
May 14, 2019
Price
$600
City
New York City (NYC)
State
New York - NY
Zip Code

Attachments