Search

Sweet & Loved Chihuahua, Terrier, Dachshund Mix Puppy to GOOD Home - Phoenix, Arizona

• Thread starter cburden17
  • Start date

693 Total Thread Views

Browse More Chihuahuas

C

cburden17

Reaction Score
I am destroyed trying to write this ad. I have to give up my Chihuahua, Terrier, Dachshund Mix puppy due to a new job and new living arrangements. She is 7 months old. She is sweet, funny, create trained and awesome! She is almost all trained. I just got her from the pound a month ago, before I found out about my new job. She has all of her first shots and is spayed. She has already been to the veterinarian for her follow up from the shelter and passed all tests with flying colors. She comes with a brand new (small) create, toys, food and food container, treats, water/food bowl, two harnesses, an extender lease, a sweater, car seat with adjustable straps and blanket, as well as pee pads for those “oops” times. I am looking for someone/family that will have the time and love for her! Please email me if you feel like you qualify and have the time and love to give to my sweet Jenny. Please be a good person! Pictures are below/attached.

Breed
Chihuahua
Price
$100
City
Phoenix
State
Arizona - AZ

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3170.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3170.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0