Sweet Boston Terrier Puppies for Sale

• Thread starter goatgal88
  • Start date

537 Total Thread Views

Browse More Boston Terriers

goatgal88

goatgal88

Reaction Score
I have red/white, black/white, brindle/white, a rare champagne color boy. Several litters to choose from right now. Boston Terriers are smart, lively and fun. They enjoy people and other animals, train easily and are loving an loyal. Bostons make a wonderful addition to any family! Short hair makes for easy grooming, small size makes for easy care and exercise requirements. Our pups come with two of their four puppy shots already given, a kennel cough shot, wormings, neo par shot, vet check and registration papers. We do DNA our Sires so you can be sure to avoid any hereditary issues that we can test for! See our website at https://www.pugpuppyforsale.net We update pics weekly. Litter birthdates vary from 3/23 to 4/6/22.

cheyenne.JPG skippy.JPG skylar.JPG gunner.JPG

Breed
Boston Terrier
Date Born
Apr 5, 2022
Price
$1400
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon - OR
Zip Code