Sweet 8 Week Old Bernedoodle

• Thread starter StellaBerne
  • Start date

894 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Bernedoodles

StellaBerne

StellaBerne

Reaction Score
Sweet Stella. We absolutely adore this puppy! I got her on 11/04/20 from her mommy. She comes from a home where several children play with her and she such a beautiful and gentle girl. I took her to the vet to get her 8 week shots on 11/06/20 and discovered she has ringworms. We’ve started her prescriptions and are taking care of this issue. Sadly, now is not a good time for us to keep Stella with us since we just had a baby and are having trouble keeping up with everything at the movement. We are selling Stella with her crate and all other items purchased recently that include dog food, toys, training items, dental hygiene etc. We have pretty much everything for her. I hope she finds the best home and care as soon as possible. We don’t want to part with her, but the circumstances at the moment are not the best.

539D7DE9-4BC7-40DB-972B-5EA38EE8FA3E.jpeg

CCA2723C-D183-4BF9-B094-5F757595162A.jpeg

85001886-C5CB-466A-A894-512F53711A52.jpeg

Breed
Bernedoodle
Date Born
Sep 9, 2020
Price
$3,000
City
Washington
State
Washington DC
Zip Code
Very interested.

StellaBerne said:
Sweet Stella. We absolutely adore this puppy! I got her on 11/04/20 from her mommy. She comes from a home where several children play with her and she such a beautiful and gentle girl. I took her to the vet to get her 8 week shots on 11/06/20 and discovered she has ringworms. We’ve started her prescriptions and are taking care of this issue. Sadly, now is not a good time for us to keep Stella with us since we just had a baby and are having trouble keeping up with everything at the movement. We are selling Stella with her crate and all other items purchased recently that include dog food, toys, training items, dental hygiene etc. We have pretty much everything for her. I hope she finds the best home and care as soon as possible. We don’t want to part with her, but the circumstances at the moment are not the best.
Is Stella still available? Don