Search

Sugar Glider for Sale in St. Charles, Missouri

965 Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Alldaymom44 · Posted: )

Browse More Sugar Gliders

nicole05

Reaction Score
i have a sweet UN neutered boy i am unsure of lineage or breed . ive had him for quite some time but i just dont have enough time for him anymore. he is really sweet with other gliders and im sure would be easy to bond with . his mate passed and its been me n him ever since .
he is roughly almost a year old i believe . i have a cage pellets some dried banana chips (his favorite) and cage with everything in it . for sale 575 obo. i want him to go to a good family who can give him enough attention . ive just gotten way too busy over the last year and i would hate for him not to get the attention he deserves. he is grey with brownish stripe down the back if that helps with what kind of glider he is .

IMG-1184.PNG

Breed
Sugar Gliders
Price
$575 OBO
City
St. Charles
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
i have a sweet UN neutered boy i am unsure of lineage or breed . ive had him for quite some time but i just dont have enough time for him anymore. he is really sweet with other gliders and im sure would be easy to bond with . his mate passed and its been me n him ever since .
he is roughly almost a year old i believe . i have a cage pellets some dried banana chips (his favorite) and cage with everything in it . for sale 575 obo. i want him to go to a good family who can give him enough attention . ive just gotten way too busy over the last year and i would hate for him not to get the attention he deserves. he is grey with brownish stripe down the back if that helps with what kind of glider he is .
Is this baby still looking for a home with 100% available care and love?