Search

Submit a Testimonial For Our Pet Classifieds

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

JGaulard

Administrator
Staff member
Pro Member
Verified Seller
Sr. Site Supporter
Reaction Score
We've been hosting pet classifieds advertisements since 2004 and have gotten pretty good at offering those who are interested a valuable and appreciated service. We don't ask for any payment to post the 99% of free ads we receive and I think those who have used our website to sell and adopt out their pets have come to appreciate what we've set up and operate here. It's in that spirit we ask that you post a testimonial down below.

If you are a member with us and have posted pets for sale or adoption and have had a good experience, why not share that good experience with others who are, perhaps, curious about joining our site to do the same thing? We sure would appreciate it. We've received so many positive emails through the years and have loved reading each one of them, but we've never had a place to show them off. I think this is a great opportunity to do just that.

Also, you don't need to be a member to say something nice. If you haven't gotten around to joining our site, but have located and contacted a seller through us to find your next best friend, please feel free to tell the world about that as well. So many pets and animals have changed hands because of what you see on these pages and I think it would be fantastic for the new folks out there to see how much fun we're having in here.

So, if you wouldn't mind, please share some positive experiences right in this thread. All you need to do is respond in the space below. Again, we would appreciate it so much.

Jay

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this site! I sold a litter of my German Shepherd pups last week. Very fast. Thanks a lot!

I have always been a loyal member to PetClassifieds.US and knew there was no way I would ever be able to advertise my puppies for less. Before I began advertising with you, money was tight so I searched for a way to still be able to advertise my dogs on the internet, which is when I stumbled upon your website. I saved SO MUCH MONEY by posting my ads with you, for which I will be forever grateful. I received so much for so little. I can't imagine selling my puppies with any other classifieds in the future. Thank you.

Love this site! I sold a litter of my German Shepherd pups last week. Very fast. Thanks a lot!

I'm glad you are getting good use from our site KodyWallice! Let us know if you need anything in the future.

I have always been a loyal member to PetClassifieds.US and knew there was no way I would ever be able to advertise my puppies for less. Before I began advertising with you, money was tight so I searched for a way to still be able to advertise my dogs on the internet, which is when I stumbled upon your website. I saved SO MUCH MONEY by posting my ads with you, for which I will be forever grateful. I received so much for so little. I can't imagine selling my puppies with any other classifieds in the future. Thank you.

You rock JodyBuchanan! I love this review. Thank you so much and be sure to spread the word! Let me know if you need anything to help post your ads.