Search

Shih Tzu Puppies for Sale in Los Angeles, California

807 Total Thread Views

Browse More Shih Tzus

Status
Not open for further replies.

hozt kate

Reaction Score
She has beautiful white fur with some light brown splotches, and the cutest brown eyes. We do raise the dogs PUREBRE Dindoor so they are clean and healthy. She comes from a very caring home as we are serious Shih Tzu lovers with more than 10 yrs experience raising them...

SSWAahave some beautiful shitzu puppies available Rehoming my amazing dog. very bright, lovable, playful, and full of tricks we taught him. microchipped and well behaved. Great first dog. does haS NO faults that happen to be the reason why I have to give him up unfortunately. pure Shitzu and. 11.wk.old If you have any other further questions please feel free to contact.

Breed
Shih Tzu
Date Born
Feb 19, 2020
Price
$450
City
Los Angeles County
State
California - CA
Zip Code

Attachments