Search

Sheltie Puppy for Sale Near Grand Rapids, Michigan

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Jadyrennecker · Posted: )

Ecouch96

Reaction Score
I have a 10 weeks old Sheltie pup, all black, needing a forever home. She is wonderful but my older dog is not getting along with her well. She is sweet, cuddly, and energetic. What could be better? She is vaccinated, dewormed and on flea/tick preventative. She has a precious head tilt and one floppy ear that is too cute to resist! Small rehoming fee.

Breed
Shetland Sheepdog / Sheltie
Price
300 obo
City
Jenison
State
Michigan - MI

Attachments

• 2666E778-B8FD-4E93-8B53-1FC4BA9DF764.jpeg
    2666E778-B8FD-4E93-8B53-1FC4BA9DF764.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 5
I have a 10 weeks old Sheltie pup, all black, needing a forever home. She is wonderful but my older dog is not getting along with her well. She is sweet, cuddly, and energetic. What could be better? She is vaccinated, dewormed and on flea/tick preventative. She has a precious head tilt and one floppy ear that is too cute to resist! Small rehoming fee.
Please contact me if she is still available!!!