Search

Searching for Male Kitten Near Dallas, Texas

• Thread starter crazzyforkats
  • Start date

774 Total Thread Views

crazzyforkats

crazzyforkats

Reaction Score
Searching for Maine coon, Siberian, Ragdoll or Norwegian purebred or mix kittens in 150 mile radius of Dallas TX (Male kitten preferred)

Already have a Maine coon mix kitten and experience around cats.

Will pay upto $250 - $300 rehoming fee (depending upon the kitty)

Please text(only, no calls): 4six9five4five7six7seven
Or email me if you have any kitties available.

Also I am walling to drive down and pick up the kitten after meet and greet. If you are a bloody good scammer, please don't bother wasting our times.

I understand COVID-19 and know how it propagates, so when I do come, I will wear masks and gloves and maintain my distance. But don't want any DELIVERY. If you are the real owner of kittens and you care about them, you should verify people you are giving your kitty to and see how they are. I would also like to see vaccinations and their medical records so that when I file pet insurance for them, I have all previous details.

Thanks for bearing with me (and my obvious rant) but past few days I have been wasting my times of scammers and DELIVERYMANIACS.

Tags: kittens, rescue, adoptdontshop, savealife, domestic longhair, Norwegian forest cat, kitten, Maine coon, siberian, ragdoll.

Thanks,
Vish

Breed
Other
City
Dallas
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code