Search

Seal Point Siamese Kitten Near Indianapolis, Indiana

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by deedsy12 · Posted: )

Browse More Siamese

Brandon Chambers

Reaction Score
Gorgeous seal point Siamese kitten. 3 months old with absolutely stunningly beautiful blue eyes. Loving,friendly, and without the slight attitude that some Siamese are known for. We have 2 dogs both aged 7 years, a Husky and a Pit. They love her, however the feeling is not reciprocated. We love her but we can't get rid of what we consider to be our very own children. We are only asking for a small rehoming fee of$100 , that's only a of what we have invested in this beautiful kitten. Please only serious inquiries, we need her rehome ASAP to restore order to our home. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Breed
Siamese
Price
$100
City
Franklin
State
Indiana - IN

Attachments

• 20191222_095744_HDR.jpg
    20191222_095744_HDR.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 20191222_090312.jpg
    20191222_090312.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 42
I would love to meet your kitten. I grew up with a Seal Point. I live in Muncie. Is she up to date so far on her shots? I would also be getting her spayed. She would be an indoor cat only. My phone number is 513. 317. 9007. I moved from Cincinnati back to Muncie this year when my husband passed away last November. I have a 5 year old toy poodle mix.

I would love to meet your kitten. I grew up with a Seal Point. I live in Muncie. Is she up to date so far on her shots? I would also be getting her spayed. She would be an indoor cat only. My phone number is 513. 317. 9007. I moved from Cincinnati back to Muncie this year when my husband passed away last November. I have a 5 year old toy poodle mix.
I had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to even reply to you, LOL. So if you could text me that would be the best way to get ahold of me. Or call thank you very much.

Hi did you re home your kitty I’m interested but I don’t see a number to text or call

Hello, did you re home this kitty yet? I am very interested! Please send a phone # that I can reach you and arrange a meeting if available...

Last edited: