Search

Scottish Kittens Available - Fold/Straight in Jacksonville, Alabama

2K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by LoveKitties · Posted: )

Browse More Scottish Folds

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveKitties63

Reaction Score
I have an adorable litter of Scottish Fold/Straight kittens available for adoption, all males. I have a SH Scottish Fold red/white (Hoot), LH Scottish Fold red (Harry), and LH Scottish Straight red (Houdini). Their DOB of birth is 05/04/2019. They come with their first kitten shots and a health certificate from my vet. They will be ready to go to their furever homes as of next weekend, 08/03. Taking deposits now. Prices vary. Please contact with any questions. Delivery assistance available. Sold as PETS only, no exceptions. I am located in Jacksonville, Alabama. Will meet within reason. Also included in the pics are their parents, Fiona and Reeses. PayPal or CashAp for deposit of $200 to hold kitten. Deposits are nonrefundable. When inquiring, please tell me a little bit about yourself, children, other pets, etc. Thank you for looking at my sweet babies :) I do reserve the right to refuse sale at any time for any reason I feel appropriate for my kittens.

Harry.jpg Hoot.jpg Houdine.jpg Parents - Reese n Fiona.jpg

Breed
Scottish Fold
City
Jacksonville
State
Alabama - AL
Hello! Harry and Houdini are still available. Hoot has gone to his new furever home. If you would like to send me your phone number, I would be happy to call you and answer any questions you might have. Thank you!

I left a message on your phone. Please let me know if you have changed your mind about adopting Harry and/or Houdini so I can move on to the next inquiry. I always try to go in order to be fair. Thank you!! Shelly. Please also feel free to call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.