Search

Scottish Fold Chinchilla Male - $1500 Orlando FL

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mrs.Colón · Posted: )

Browse More Scottish Folds

adorablestars

Reaction Score
Kitten available and ready to a new loving home.
Our kittens are born and raised in Florida, where the kittens gets lots of attention and becomes very friendly and communicative with others. The kitten is litter trained and has a cuddly and playful personality. Our kittens come to their new homes eating solid foods and having good manners.
They are NOT brought over from another continent on long flights, a journey that has negative effects on a kitten's health. Our kittens are NOT sold only by photo or using one photo for many kitten advertisements. Pay attention when buying kittens that you can keep an eye on them from birth to the age of going to a new home. In our cattery we update how kittens grow by photos and videos. Facetime and personal visits are always available.
INCLUDED: Florida State Certified Health Certificate with leukemia testing. First immunization (feline Rhinotracheitis, Calici, Panleukopenia, Chlamydia Psittaci, and feline Leukemia). De-wormings and flea regiment.
We also offer 1 year genetic health guarantee for an extra 20% of kitten's price. With the Genetic health Guarantee I will provide refund of "kittens price" or kitten exchange of same value.
Cattery and Parents TICA registered. Registration for kitten is additional $200.
Reserving a kitten is a $200-$300 deposit. Kittens can be shipped with United Cargo for $250 + Vet travel document with your info and special travel carrier is $150.
If you buy more than 1 get a discount of 10%.
Website: www.britishscottishkittens.com (highly recommended on desktop)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxBENO8Q1MdIgMBqEupL7hQ
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adorable_stars__/

Breed
Scottish Fold
Price
City
Orlando
State
Florida - FL

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpg
    IMG_2574.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2578.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2590.jpg
    IMG_2590.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2592.jpg
    IMG_2592.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
He's so gorgeous, but unfortunately we have to wait until tax time. I very much want another Scottish fold after losing mine. Best gift I could have ever been given by my mother before she went to heaven!

Reactions: Darina