Search

Schnauzer Puppies

1K Total Thread Views | 18 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Hfarmer · Posted: )

Browse More Schnauzers

Hfarmer

Reaction Score
Miniature Schnauzer Puppies Due Jan 11th. Mom is Salt and Pepper. Dad is Liver Pepper. Expecting Salt n Pepper, Liver Pepper, Liver, and possibly Liver party. Sweethearts will make Awesome Valentine's gifts. Cost starts at $700 and goes up depending on color. 100 dollar non refundable deposit will be required to hold puppy.

FB_IMG_1608761901616.jpg

Breed
Schnauzer
Date Born
Jan 11, 2021
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$700+
City
Robbinsville
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
Hi I am interested in a female liver Mini. Will they have tails docked and declawed? also are they registered.

Hi. Thank you for your interest in our future Schnauzer puppies. They are due 19th of Jan not 11th. Some how it got miss typed on Advertising. We will find out how many pups she is going to have on 12th. You will be 3rd in line for a girl. However the 2 in front of you want a Salt in Pepper. To answer ?s. They are CKC registered. They will have tails docked and dew claws removed. First set of shots and dewormed and a first vet visit before going to new home. After litter is born I'll contact you with colors and genders. If interested there will be a 100 dollar nonrefundable deposit required. The rest of the money would be due when you pick up the sweet puppy. Salt n Pepper is 700. Liver is 850. Thank you again for your interest. Please let me know if you still want me to,contact you after litter is born after knowing this information. Thanks have a blessed day.

I am still interested, do let me know once they are born and you know their color. I will send the deposit once they are born and I have picked my girl. Thank you so much!!!!

Welcome. Thank you. Be in touch in a couple of weeks. ?

Puppy update. The pups were born this morning. I only have one brown girl. She's a liver pepper. I think she's gorgeous. I attached 1 pic. Takes forever to download pics on here. Let me know what you decide.

0116211410.jpg

Hi, I found a chocolate girl near me. I am going to be picking her up next week. I am going to have to pass on your little one. I am sorry, good luck, I am sure they will make another family super happy!!!

Miniature Schnauzer Puppies Due Jan 11th. Mom is Salt and Pepper. Dad is Liver Pepper. Expecting Salt n Pepper, Liver Pepper, Liver, and possibly Liver party. Sweethearts will make Awesome Valentine's gifts. Cost starts at $700 and goes up depending on color. 100 dollar non refundable deposit will be required to hold puppy.
Do you have a salt and pepper male?

Hi, I found a chocolate girl near me. I am going to be picking her up next week. I am going to have to pass on your little one. I am sorry, good luck, I am sure they will make another family super happy!!!
Ok. Thank you for letting me know.

Puppy update. The pups were born this morning. I only have one brown girl. She's a liver pepper. I think she's gorgeous. I attached 1 pic. Takes forever to download pics on here. Let me know what you decide.
Do you have a salt & pepper male? We have been looking for a puppy for the house.

Reactions: Hfarmer
Robin are you still interested in the male salt N pepper?

Thats great. I would love to have one; could you send me a picture? I don't remember what your original post stated. Do you get them vaccinated before they go to their new homes? We are willing to drive to pick him up so can we pay you cash when we come for him? We have been scammed like 3 times so I have very little trust in this process.

May I have some info from you; phone, Facebook, address, etc.?

I'm so glad your interested in our precious puppies. Puppies will have tails docked, dew claws removed, wormed and shots and a vet visit before going to new home. I know what it's like to be scammed. Not fun at all. So I tend to be a bit cautious as well. Starting out I'll give you my email so we can message each other more freely. The town you would be traveling to Robbinsville NC. I'll send you pics once you've emailed me. Trying to load pics on here takes forever. Thank you.

Do you have any males left? Can you send pictures? Thank you.

She had one salt n pepper boy and one liver pepper boy. I don't have deposit on either of them yet. I have one other person interested in the salt n pepper male. Most of the time when I try to post pic on here it won't load. If your ok with sharing an e-mail address I'll send you pics that way.

Do you still have a female available?