Search

Scarlet Macaw Bird for Sale in Florida

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by manofmen2000 · Posted: )

Browse More Macaws

Bert's Birds

Reaction Score
Scarlet Macaw ... beautiful, tame bird comes with huge double macaw cage 7 ft w x 4 ft deep x 7 ft tall loaded with natural perches, swings, toys etc.

Love this gorgeous bird ... just having a difficult time maintaining the level of attention and care she has always received in the past ... due to our health issues. Very content bird who is quiet most of the time ... yet also loves interaction and attention. Mature, hand raised wonderful companion good with both males and females once she's secure.

Breed
Macaw
Price
$2500 *negotiable
City
Kenansville
State
Florida - FL

Attachments

• 20190918_091508.jpg
    20190918_091508.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlet Macaw ... beautiful, tame bird comes with huge double macaw cage 7 ft w x 4 ft deep x 7 ft tall loaded with natural perches, swings, toys etc.

Love this gorgeous bird ... just having a difficult time maintaining the level of attention and care she has always received in the past ... due to our health issues. Very content bird who is quiet most of the time ... yet also loves interaction and attention. Mature, hand raised wonderful companion good with both males and females once she's secure.
Is she still available?