Search

Rehoming Our Baby

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by AWilliam · Posted: )

Browse More English Bulldogs

BulldogBabez

Reaction Score
Relocating to Phoenix, Arizona and unfortunately this little baby won’t be able to tolerate the weather. Diamondz has been in the family since she was 6 weeks, so we would like to place her with a very lovable family that will take proper care of her. She is very friendly and loves being around children. She’s not an outside dog, but she’s housebroken and trained to sit, stay, stop etc. She is AKC registered and has paperwork. There will be a rehoming fee. And we’re willing to travel. Serious inquires only please ! Merry Christmas!

73013B49-8169-4796-85D3-9EEEE49EE71B.jpeg

F0C1AC2E-F8CA-4F09-ACD6-CB2E38C1A470.jpeg

51CD4A0A-4AB5-4E8C-A60B-EA408D08F059.jpeg

155E48FC-41CF-4ED2-9F0E-69A0B01282D0.jpeg

Breed
English Bulldog
Date Born
Dec 16, 2017
Price
$800
City
McCordsville
State
Indiana - IN
Zip Code
Hello, my name is Jesus. I am sorry to here that you are rehoming your beautiful English Bulldog. I see that you do seem to be moving to Phoenix. Which I do live here as well! Do you not think its possible for her to tolerate the weather although she will be inside most of the time? Was wondering if there was an exception. We’d love to take care of her and what best way than to keep her close! Let me know what you think!

Relocating to Phoenix, Arizona and unfortunately this little baby won’t be able to tolerate the weather. Diamondz has been in the family since she was 6 weeks, so we would like to place her with a very lovable family that will take proper care of her. She is very friendly and loves being around children. She’s not an outside dog, but she’s housebroken and trained to sit, stay, stop etc. She is AKC registered and has paperwork. There will be a rehoming fee. And we’re willing to travel. Serious inquires only please ! Merry Christmas!
I’m so very interested. I’m in New York, I recently lost my bulldog she was my whole life. I live alone, just me, and I work from home. And bulldog experience of course. I would be willing to travel as well. Please get in touch. Thank you.