Search

Rehoming Beautiful Triple Morph Ball Python (Enchi/Banana/Clown)

• Thread starter Josh Roberts
  • Start date

316 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Snakes

J

Josh Roberts

Reaction Score
I'm rehoming my ball python. He is three years old and in excellent health. Included with the snake are two terrariums. One is a full size 55 gallon tank with wooden stand, and the second is a smaller tank I use for storing live rats before feeding. The terrariums include 3 hides, one water bowl, one heated rock, one heated pad that goes under the tank, and three lights. The lights aren't necessary, but I flip them upside down so Mr. Danger Noodle has more vertical space to explore.

I purchased the snake from the snake expo a few months ago for $600, and he is honestly amazing. I'm only selling him because I'll be moving soon and can't take him along. He's never bitten or even hissed, and he's a great eater. He's perfect for first time snake owners. I've only fed him live rats, but he may eat frozen as well. I'm asking for a $150 rehoming fee for the snake and an additional $100 for all the equipment. This is an amazing deal, and won't last long. Please text to set up a meeting.

1.jpg 3.jpg 10.jpg 13.jpg

Breed
Snakes
Price
$150
City
Lone Tree
State
Colorado - CO
Zip Code
Reactions: Admin
Incredible looking snake. Good luck!