German Shepherd Mix Puppy for Rehoming

• Thread starter amyfeiring
  • Start date

163 Total Thread Views

Browse More German Shepherds

A

amyfeiring

Reaction Score
Yoshi is up for rehoming! He is a "German Shepherd mix" just under a year old and he would do great with an adventurous couple, avid hiker, bachelor with lots of outdoor hobbies, etc. He is sweet with kids (kid tested and approved!) but a family home where he's expected to self entertain 24/7 is not the home Yoshi is looking for because he will find trouble if not getting exercised and played with- and that doesn't mean he can't be by himself while you are at work, he would do fine with that, just needs exercise, attention, and socialization when you get home. We have young kids and its hard to divide attention right now. He sleeps abt 8hrs at night and our family sleeps in and will wake up to trouble, would do best with someone who gets up early for work (we dont- I work nights). He is mostly potty trained- only struggles if we don't get up early enough, but his vise is chewing things when not supervised (when we don't get up early enough). He barks a lot at other dogs and could use socializing but is not aggressive towards other dogs at all. Just needs work in that department. He is neutered and up to date on shots. His "flaws" are really just puppyhood and needing more exercise and socialization. He is really sweet, smart, ready/willing to learn, athletic, and well mannered! Let me know if he would be good fit for your family :)

20231201_124040.jpg 20231201_124339.jpg

Breed
German Shepherd
Date Born
Feb 1, 2023
Type
  1. Mix
Size
  1. Standard
Color(s)
  1. Brindle
Age Group