Search

Red Factor Canaries for Sale in Mishawaka, Indiana (Near Fort Wayne)

• Thread starter vas1806
  • Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Canaries

V

vas1806

Reaction Score
Young, beautiful and healthy red factor canaries for sale. Males make great singers. Females are $80 each, and males are $100 each, with discounts given for the purchase of multiple birds. NO SHIPPING, local delivery or pickup only. I am located near South Bend, IN. Please call or text me at 574-334-8244 if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you.

Canaries 3.JPG Canaries 4.JPG Canaries 1.JPG

Breed
Canary
Price
$80-$100
City
Mishawaka
State
Indiana - IN
Zip Code
Last edited:
Do you still have the red factor canaries for sale?

meow20 said:
Do you still have the red factor canaries for sale?
Yes. I will buy three females and three males. Let me know when they can be home. Call or text 9702019652 thanks Maria West

Last time I’m going to post a message to you. I don’t want to be a pest. My last post I requested to purchase three males and three females but have not received any information from you. I hope you’re doing well as well as the canaries. Pleas, just let me know if you’re still wanting to sell the canaries to me — if not, please, let me know so I can start looking elsewhere. Take care, Maria West