Purebred Siamese Traditional Applehead Kitten for Sale in Mooers Forks, New York

npoupore

Breed
siamese
Date Born
8/3/19
Sex
Male
Price
$700
Mooers Forks
NY
Gorgeous Male Purebred Siamese Kitten. Traditional applehead type. Home raised. Socialized with children. Parents on premises. Father is a stunning blue point with an incredible personality...he's a big sweetheart. Mom is a beautiful chocolate point. Mom and dad are pictured...He is from our family pets, non-related parents of course...first litter...home raised with lots of love. I drove 14 hours to get my male....Only 1 male kitten left. Kittens from this litter sold fast.

kitten comes with first shots, shots are administered here by the breeder, comes treated with prescription stronghold ( like revolution) to eliminate ear mites, round and hook worms, fleas and ticks and protect against heart worms. kitten comes with an additional 2 month supply...( 3 month protection included with the first dose that I adminster.) He comes with Stronghold drops ( 2 additional doses ), toys, a new cat crate, shots and shot records and food. All he needs is you! Litter box trained ,well socialized & loved! Chocolate point male left... NOW Only 1 male kitten available from this litter! REDUCED TO $700. SO HE CAN FIND HIS FOREVER HOME..Ready to join your family.

Last edited by a moderator: