Search

Purebred Miniature Pinscher for Sale in Albert Lea, Minnesota

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Miniature Pinschers / Min Pins

Mrs.kiddo1@yahoo

Reaction Score
Annie was born at a reputable breeder in MN. She was sold under a classification as a toy min pin to me. She was born 09/02/2019 and is now 4lbs. Her parents were both about 6lbs. She is current on shots , but to young and tiny to get spayed yet. She is potty pad trained and lives in a apartment as a companion animal to me. She is very sweet and adorable. She is not a barker. However she does not like to be in a crate. She will get anxiety attacks. She needs to be in a home where she would not need to be kenneled or where she has another companion dog. She plays well with my guest dogs. I believe she would be happier in a larger home. She does sleep with me all night and gets herself up to go potty. She does well around strangers.

Breed
Miniature Pinscher
Price
$1300
City
Albert Lea
State
Minnesota - MN

Attachments

• annie1.jpg
    annie1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1