Search

Pug Puppies For Sale in Pasadena, California

2K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Mskreeater04 · Posted: )

Browse More Pugs

puggersusa

Reaction Score
??black pug puppies. 10 weeks old. adorable full of fun and love. shots and dewormed male and female available. looking for loving homes.??

IMG_7847.jpg
Image-1-3.jpg Image-1-4.jpg Image-2-1.jpg

Breed
Pug
Price
$500
City
Pasadena
State
California - CA
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi are any of these puppies still available? I’m looking for a female as a pet only.

??black pug puppies. 10 weeks old. adorable full of fun and love. shots and dewormed male and female available. looking for loving homes.??
Any chance they are still available?

Are they available please let me know looking for black female

Very interested in male pup. We live in Altadena. Please let us know your availability to meet & greet. thanks..