Search

Pug for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 8 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Brilambert( · Posted: )

Browse More Pugs

Mikebarnard1

Reaction Score
He is 3 1/2 years old, his name is Bruno, is is a fawn colored pug, very spunky and playful, loves to be with people, needs attention, not for a person gone all day. He loves to snuggle and go for walks. Needs to be around people or he gets too sad. 350$

Breed
Pug
City
Arden Hills
State
Minnesota - MN
Hi,
Are you looking to sell Bruno locally? I am in Massachusetts and looking to purchase a pug and would pay to transport. Very loving family with 10 year old and another, older dog. Fenced in yard, and lots of green space. If so, do you have pictures? Are there any health issues?
Thank you

Can you meet us in LaCrosse? We are an experienced pug family! 608.402.5234

He is 3 1/2 years old, his name is Bruno, is is a fawn colored pug, very spunky and playful, loves to be with people, needs attention, not for a person gone all day. He loves to snuggle and go for walks. Needs to be around people or he gets too sad. 350$
Is Bruno still available? Where do you live?

Just checking in to see if you have found a home for Bruno....we are a retired couple, recently lost our dear 13 year old pug. We have another pug ( female) who would love to have a buddy again.