Search

Pregnant Great Pyrenees

992 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by KatRaybon · Posted: )

Browse More Great Pyrenees

Kamren

Reaction Score
Khalese is 2 years old she is up to date on her shots very sweet good with kids cats and other dogs all around the perfect dog she is potty trained knows basic commands and loves going to the dog park she recently locked more than twice with another great pyranees when she had an appointment to get spayed but obviously that won’t be able to happen no more so I’m pretty sure she is pregnant after the first altercation that I didn’t want to happen I kind of just let them do there thing after that I can not take care of a pregnant dog and upcoming pups at the moment if you are able to take care of my baby and her upcoming pups please give me a call or text at 4o7 fiveotwo three70nine

AEEA42FB-C85C-4F5E-BAAB-DA5F22A0B923.jpeg

Breed
Great Pyrenees
Date Born
Dec 22, 2018
Price
$500
City
Orlando
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Is she still available? I may be able to help, are both AKC registered? What else can you tell me about her.