Poodle Puppies for Sale in Buffalo, NY

geegeej

Depew NY 14043
ny
Poodle breeder in Buffalo, NY

Hi, I am Gee-Gee and I currently have 2 male poodles available. They are 10 weeks old and are fully vetted. 716-650-8381 or [email protected]

Last edited:

LisaT

Wow 😮 their beautiful... I got overwhelmed lol their big. It’s for my girlfriend she needs a companion furry friend and the doctor wrote letter for apartment approval to have a dog/her need to have one. They look so loving and fun. Are you independent or are they in like a rescue shelter sort of environment? Asking to know how one would go about taking one of them.

geegeej

Thanks. My daughter has one from the previous litter as a therapy dog, while in an apartment and it has helped her so much! The parents are in my home, as my pets, and the litter is raised by me and my son. They have a lot of room to eat, sleep and play....besides going outside in the fenced yard a lot. I live in Depew, NY 14043 and you could simply come to my home to pick one of them to take home to your girlfriend! 716-650-8381 to call or text

Pamcake

What are your puppies mixed with? How much? Do you still have them? I live in Va and used to live in Depew. My daughter still lives In The area

geegeej

Hi Pam,. My puppies are purebred Standard Poodles bred from AKC parents. Sorry the last one was rehomed two days ago. I plan on another litter in January if you want to be on the waiting list