Search

Pom's-R-Us/Hobby Breeder

445 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Chrissiey · Posted: )

Browse More Pomeranians

Chrissiey

Reaction Score
Her name is Daisy. Shes a bit more bossy & she's smaller then Bubbles. She also is loving, sweet, adorable, gentle, smart, has a very sweet personality. She's more independent then her sister. She isn't afraid of nothing. She does very well on my washable poddy pads. I use them bc she don't play with the pads like she would with the disposable ones, like most puppies do. She is also being potty trained outside so you have either option or even both methods you would like to use. She is raised by all different sized dogs and plays very well with them all. She loves belly rubs, cuddling, playing which I must add she also has a gentle bite when playing her games. Very surprised they are so young having such a soft bite while playing bc usually it takes a couple month to get them trained to not bite so hard. So I'm impressed how sweet they are in every way. Diasy also has a double coat, very soft, & straight. She was my last born. So if u want to call her a runt , but she's not much smaller than her sister. She will turn into a wolf sable in her coat. She probably will get lighter.

Her momma is wolf sable weighs 6.5lbs and is also 3 yrs old. Her personality is so sweet and thinks she's the wolf of the pack. She loves the ball game playing fetch. I had to put her ball up while she was carrying babies. She didn't like that much. So she could take after momma and be in agility sports competitions.

Daddy has a blue coat weighs 7.5lbs and just turned 1 yrs. old. He is a comical pooch, when he's ready to lay down, he always would lay on my pillow like he was people to. He's a big cuddler and loves his cuddle moments, loves to watch t.v., and gets along with all dogs he has been around. He plays well with others and sure does love his toys. It's very important to know the natures of your puppy's parents. And their .temperament I found out the hard way. I had asked to see the daddy & they mumbled something, which I didn't understand a word they said. So I shrugged it off as nothing. Well I brought him home & later on gave him a treat as he showed aggression which i thought it was so cute. Till he never grew out of it.

daisy.jpg daisy1.jpg daisy2.jpg

Breed
Pomeranian
Date Born
Jan 8, 2022
Price
$1300
City
St. Petersburg
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Her name is Bubbles. Most adorable puppy. So sweet, loving, loyal, gentle, smart, and much more puppy. She has a very good temperament. She's a bit more needy then her sister. She does so well on my washable poddy pads. I use them bc she don't play with the pads like she would with the disposable ones, like most puppies do. She is also being potty trained outside so you have either option or even both methods you would like to use. She is raised by all different sized dogs and plays very well with them all. She loves belly rubs, cuddling, playing of course, and sometimes she don't like you far away from her. For being a puppy she has a gentle bite when she plays, she's not a ruff puppy player. She is double coat, wavy , like her daddy, soft beautiful coat. She has the brindle coat with a splash of tannish-orange, with a splash of black to go with it.

Her momma is wolf sable weighs 6.5lbs and is also 3 yrs old. Her personality is so sweet and thinks she's the wolf of the pack. She loves the ball game playing fetch. I had to put her ball up while she was carrying babies. She didn't like that much. So she could take after momma and be in agility sports competitions.

Daddy has a blue coat weighs 7.5lbs and just turned 1 yrs. old. He is a comical pooch, when he's ready to lay down, he always would lay on my pillow like he was people to. He's a big cuddler and loves his cuddle moments, loves to watch t.v., and gets along with all dogs he has been around. He plays well with others and sure does love his toys. It's very important to know the natures of your puppy's parents. And their .temperament I found out the hard way. I had asked to see the daddy & they mumbled something, which I didn't understand a word they said. So I shrugged it off as nothing. Well I brought him home & later on gave him a treat as he showed aggression which i thought it was so cute. Till he never grew out of it.

bubble1.jpg bubbles.jpg

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back