Search

Pomeranian Puppy for Sale

• Thread starter ecarr628
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 18 Replies | (Latest Reply Posted: )

Browse More Pomeranians

E

ecarr628

Reaction Score
Pom puppy. 8 weeks old. He will have his first set of shots and AKC papers. Parents on site and are pets of the family. Puppy is socialized and are very sweet and loving. He has blue eyes.

Breed
Pomeranian
Date Born
Jan 2, 2021
Price
$1,300
City
Fairview Heights
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_20210209_121203878~2.jpg
    IMG_20210209_121203878~2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20210218_233950011~3.jpg
    IMG_20210218_233950011~3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Pom puppy. 7 weeks old. Will be available at 8 weeks. He will have his first set of shots and AKC papers with limited registration. Parents on site and are pets of the family. Puppy is socialized and are very sweet and loving. He has blue eyes.
I am interested in this puppy.

Hi, I just saw your reply. Where are you located?

He is still available, although someone has been inquiring about him the last couple days. They are thinking about it and may put a deposit on him

Southern Illinois, about an hour and a half from Fairview.
Ok. I just wanted to make sure you weren't far away and would want me to ship the puppy, which I don't do.

Ok. I just wanted to make sure you weren't far away and would want me to ship the puppy, which I don't do.
We would be able to meet you somewhere to get the puppy. Let us know if they don’t put a deposit down.

We would be able to meet you somewhere to get the puppy. Let us know if they don’t put a deposit down.
I will contact them tomorrow. He will get his first set of shots Thursday the 4th and then he can be available. I really love this little guy and have gotten attached to him. I am really wanting him to go to a good home. Will there be other pets in the home because he has become one of the crew around here and may be lonely without another pet around to play and sleep with.

I will contact them tomorrow. He will get his first set of shots Thursday the 4th and then he can be available. I really love this little guy and have gotten attached to him. I am really wanting him to go to a good home. Will there be other pets in the home because he has become one of the crew around here and may be lonely without another pet around to play and sleep with.
Yes, we have a 10 year old yorkiepoo who just loves to play.

That's great. This guy has lots of energy playing with 3 adult dogs and a brother who'll be leaving soon. He loves to snuggle against my neck when he gets tired and wants to go to sleep. I know I'm not supposed to spoil them but he's too cute not to.

That's great. This guy has lots of energy playing with 3 adult dogs and a brother who'll be leaving soon. He loves to snuggle against my neck when he gets tired and wants to go to sleep. I know I'm not supposed to spoil them but he's too cute not to.
He is absolutely adorable. I really hope to get him.

Did they end up putting down the deposit or is the dog still available?

I contacted them, but they have not replied back as if yet.

Let me know if they do or don’t.
I will try one more time tomorrow to see if they respond, if not I'll give you my contact info so we can discuss things better ?

I will try one more time tomorrow to see if they respond, if not I'll give you my contact info so we can discuss things better ?
Okay, that works for us. just let us know soon please.

Last edited:
Is the puppy still available? I hadn’t heard anything in a while.

They did put down half the deposit. I gave them 1 week to pay entire balance or they will lose their deposit and the puppy. If this doesn't work out for you and you are looking for a puppy in 6 months I will have another litter. I know that is a long time and maybe not much comfort right now but I will keep in touch this week just in case you haven't found another puppy. Thanks.

I would be interested in a puppy from your next litter. Contact me.