Search

Pomeranian for Sell

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Gertrude · Posted: )

Browse More Pomeranians

Nyasiaelder

Reaction Score
I have a Pomeranian she is still a puppy. She have had her shots and she is house train she have blonde fur. I can’t keep her no more and want to make sure she get a good home I want 300 to 400 hundred for her but the price is negotiable.

Breed
Pomeranian
Price
$300 - $400
City
Warner Robins
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
Hi! I would love to speak with you about the puppy! How old is she? Do you have a number we can text at? Thanks!

I have a Pomeranian she is still a puppy. She have had her shots and she is house train she have blonde fur. I can’t keep her no more and want to make sure she get a good home I want 300 to 400 hundred for her but the price is negotiable.
I will buy if you send me pictures! Thanks !

I need a Pomeranian that's not over a year old. I'll pay around $300 or $400.