V

vanoy

Reaction Score
PET INFO:
Breed: Pomeranian mix
Sex: Male
Color: White
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Vaccinated: Yes (*vet doctor medical records upon request, pet is healthy overall)
Groomed: Yes
House Trained: Partially
Temperment: Growls initially upon 1st interaction with some people but quickly calms down and is playful when he feels safe.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Pet Lover,
I unexpectedly became a pup mom in June 2021. I did not have the heart to leave this rescue animal in a shelter after discovering he'd been abandoned. So I legally adopted him. And in our short time together, he's a been a special sweet pup that has brought much joy into my life. Due to not having enough time to spend with him regularly because of my hectic schedule, I am selling my adorable boy. I want to find him a good home that will love and care for him as much as I have. He's an energetic, lively, playful, spunky, protective and loving pup.

*House Training
-Potty Trained partially using the "dog crate" training method recommended by vetinerian.
He is used to concrete and not grass, he'd have to train him to potty on grass areas.
-Obedience - he is a smart pup that listens and obeys well, however he may require specific dog training to fit needs.

*Photos
1. Groomed Pet (outdoors) as of Sept 2021
2. Shelter Pet (indoors) as of June 2021

BigGroomedPet.JPG BigPhoto2.JPG

Breed
Pomeranian
Date Born
Aug 24, 2020
Price
$1200
City
Los Angeles