Pomeranian Puppies for Sale in Petersburg, Florida

• Thread starter Chrissiey
  • Start date

718 Total Thread Views

Browse More Pomeranians

Chrissiey

Chrissiey

Reaction Score
I'm a Hobby Breeder which means its my passion and so rewarding. But I dont breed and have puppies always on hand bc I sometimes breed here and there and times i might have a litter twice a yr just depends on what I'm doing in my life. I've been doing this for 20 yrs through my life. My Poms are my babies just like a normal family pet. Compared to Breeders that have multiple and have them separated in cages because they have so many and have to have certain Poms in certain cages bc some might not get along with another so they have to monitor their personalities of who get along with whom because they have so many with so many personalities. That the adults don't get the one on one and hands on like a Hobby Breeder does. You can't raise 40 dogs and be all hands on it would be kayas. Don't get me wrong I had a breeder that I would get my puppies from. Most immaculate dog Breeder I've ever met. She had her whole other side of the house made into a kennel. She had three different kinds of breeds, but 3/4 of them were Pomeranians. Altogether she had maybe 50 to 70 dogs. But how can be hands on with so many its not possible. To where mine are raised in a home and disciplined if there is bad behavior but them being raised together that they learn who's role is who. Another thing Breeders do they separate the momma from the babies at a certain age to wean the babies off the momma. How I do it is nothing and let my momma wean her own babies off and they learn so much from momma when they are raised all the way up til they are adopted. Momma's discipline them from playing to rough I also monitor where my puppies go, meaning I breed for certain reasons. Which I will explain some of my scenario or my stories of some families. Have had people buy my Pomeranians for show dogs, People who have lost there long lost friend and are ready to open up a new chapter in their lives and ready to open their hearts up to adopting a puppy and start another chapter in their lives. I've had families adding a puppy to train to be service dogs. Also adopting their first puppy to add to their family. Couples that are empty nesters their children have all moved out on their own, finding that special puppy to fill the hole up in their lives. I have broke down and let my puppies a couple times go to a Hobby Breeder, but like I said we raise very different then to your commen typicle breeder. I love sending them to homes for elderly people because they are a perfect size and not hard to upkeep on their fur. This is some of the reason why I train puppies to a puppy pad so the elderly dont have to run in and out to let them potty and can cause slips and falls. I have to add less risks on bigger birds of pray swooping them up and loosing your fur baby that way also. (God forbid) Which I've named a few examples so you understand why I do what I do. Mainly for people who are looking for a forever pet. But anyway That's the difference between the two breeders.

They will be upto date on shots, wormed, vet checked. The things I send home with your new puppy, is the puppy food they are on, a cut up blanky to have for security purposes, a special toy they love, E-Books about Pomeranians, & a training guide u can grow with your new puppy.

Her name is Bubbles. Most adorable puppy. So sweet, loving, loyal, gentle, smart, and much more puppy. She has a very good temperament. She's a bit more needy then her sister. She does so well on my washable poddy pads. I use them bc she don't play with the pads like she would with the disposable ones, like most puppies do. She is also being potty trained outside so you have either option or even both methods you would like to use. She is raised by all different sized dogs and plays very well with them all. She loves belly rubs, cuddling, playing of course, and sometimes she don't like you far away from her. For being a puppy she has a gentle bite when she plays, she's not a ruff puppy player. She is double coat, wavy , like her daddy, soft beautiful coat. She has the brindle coat with a splash of tannish-orange, with a splash of black to go with it.

Her name is Daisy. Shes a bit more bossy & she's smaller then Bubbles. She also is loving, sweet, adorable, gentle, smart, has a very sweet personality. She's more independent then her sister. She isn't afraid of nothing. She does very well on my washable poddy pads. I use them bc she don't play with the pads like she would with the disposable ones, like most puppies do. She is also being potty trained outside so you have either option or even both methods you would like to use. She is raised by all different sized dogs and plays very well with them all. She loves belly rubs, cuddling, playing which I must add she also has a gentle bite when playing her games. Very surprised they are so young having such a soft bite while playing bc usually it takes a couple month to get them trained to not bite so hard. So I'm impressed how sweet they are in every way. Diasy also has a double coat, very soft, & straight. She was my last born. So if u want to call her a runt , but she's not much smaller than her sister. She will turn into a wolf sable in her coat. She probably will get lighter.

Her momma is wolf sable weighs 6.5lbs and is also 3 yrs old. Her personality is so sweet and thinks she's the wolf of the pack. She loves the ball game playing fetch. I had to put her ball up while she was carrying babies. She didn't like that much. So she could take after momma and be in agility sports competitions.

Daddy has a blue coat weighs 7.5lbs and just turned 1 yrs. old. He is a comical pooch, when he's ready to lay down, he always would lay on my pillow like he was people to. He's a big cuddler and loves his cuddle moments, loves to watch t.v., and gets along with all dogs he has been around. He plays well with others and sure does love his toys. It's very important to know the natures of your puppy's parents. And their .temperament I found out the hard way. I had asked to see the daddy & they mumbled something, which I didn't understand a word they said. So I shrugged it off as nothing. Well I brought him home & later on gave him a treat as he showed aggression which i thought it was so cute. Till he never grew out of it.

Breed
Pomeranian
Date Born
Jan 8, 2022
Price
$2000
City
Petersburg
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code

Attachments