Search

Pit Bull Puppies Arriving Soon!

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Enio · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

Lovingpetowner

Reaction Score
Hello. I have a beautiful Merle Pitt bull that is about to give birth any day now. Her first litter she had 9 beautiful puppies that all got great loving homes. I stay in contact with all of them. The biggest boy out of the litter hit 90 pound at just 7 months old and was told he will hit atleast 120 pounds!! I will be taking deposits on them once they arrive. It’s first come first serve. These puppies are raised inside of my home loved by 5 children and other pets so very socialized and they are NOT stuck inside of a cage. If your interested please feel free to contact me by text at seven one seven three three three two zero six three. Thank you

Breed
Pit Bull
Date Born
Mar 17, 2020
Price
$500-$700
City
Lititz
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
Do you have puppies available?
Ok sorry they were all sold within 5 days. I will have them again next March I have ppl waiting for them because I have loving Pitt bulls that are family raised indoors with all of my kids so that’s why they go so fast.

Hi I was wondering if you still had puppies for sale male or female, also any pictures of them.