Search

Peach Faced Lovebird & Two Budgies

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Lovebirds

mohibmyaudi

Reaction Score
Hello, I am planning to sell my 1.5 years Peach-faced lovebird and two Budgies. They all have grown together so they cant be separated they are partially trained. You can keep the cage open 24/7 and they will play around all the time they are all clipped and great birds to watch and feel more relaxed. We are getting gifted with a cat from a family member and not sure if the birds might go along good, not worth taking the risk. Well, you get a great cage, pots for food and water and i will also throw in some 15 days of food and bathtub set with the price mentioned. Please only serious buyers who will take really good care of the birds.

I did make a video a long time back when they were initially starting to get bonded up

Please email me at our email address for more pictures.

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0056.JPEG

IMG_0057.JPEG

Breed
Lovebird
Date Born
Jul 3, 2019
Price
$250
City
Minneapolis