Parrots & Parrot Eggs for Sale

• Thread starter lizzy
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies

Browse More Parrots

L

lizzy

Reaction Score
Bonded pairs of African grey Congos, Blue and Gold macaws, Hyacinth Macaws, Eclectus Parrot, Cockatoo Parrot,Scarlet macaws, Lutino peach faced lovebird, Crested Cockatoo, Amazon Parrot, Cockatiel, Lady Gouldian Finch, Sun Conure, Quaker Parrot, Jenday Conure, Indian ringnecks, Yellow Nape amazon, and green wing macaws. All birds have perfect feathers, are very healthy, and have good size. There's so much to love about these intelligent birds. Eggs for sale too. Please contact me if interested.

Breed
Parrot
Date Born
Nov 18, 1986
Price
$550
City
Dayton
State
Ohio - OH
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I seen your ad and was wondering if you still have any parrots for sale. And what parrots you may have and prices? I live in Cambridge, Ohio. Thank you.

I'm interested in Indian ringnecks and possibly a Quaker and a green cheek conure or pineapple conure. Thanks again, Christy

Do you have any African Grey Parrots? I can come an pick up. You're not that far from Dayton.

lizzy said:
Bonded pairs of African grey Congos, Blue and Gold macaws, Hyacinth Macaws, Eclectus Parrot, Cockatoo Parrot,Scarlet macaws, Lutino peach faced lovebird, Crested Cockatoo, Amazon Parrot, Cockatiel, Lady Gouldian Finch, Sun Conure, Quaker Parrot, Jenday Conure, Indian ringnecks, Yellow Nape amazon, and green wing macaws. All birds have perfect feathers, are very healthy, and have good size. There's so much to love about these intelligent birds. Eggs for sale too. Please contact me if interested.
How much for eggs and which eggs do you have?

I'm interested in finding out more about your birds. Please email me.