Search

Notorious Bulldog Kennels in Houston, Texas

819 Total Thread Views

Browse More Dog Breeders

NotoriousBulldogs

Reaction Score
Hello My name is Victoria Marmolejo. I am the proud owner of Notorious Bulldog Kennels. I have been breeding a little over four years. Many will say not long enough but in such a short time I have managed to breed quality bulldogs over quantity. Plenty of referrals that can confirm that. I thrive to find good homes for my fur babies and to fill joy and love in owners hearts with a fur baby! You can find me on face book @ NotoriousBulldogs. I am a small in home breeder. “Whoever said Diamonds were a girls best friends never owned a Bulldog”.

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
Last edited by a moderator: