Newborn Babies $850 - Shi-Tzu & Yorkie Mixed - Willing to Negotiate Price

• Thread starter Mini
  • Start date

509 Total Thread Views

Browse More Yorkshire Terriers / Yorkies

M

Mini

Reaction Score
A loving mother has given birth to four Shorkie newborn puppies on the seventh of June. Two of four are male and the other two are female. We are looking for a great loving home where these newborn puppies will have lots of attention and care. Both mother and father have had previous litters I have attached these last two pictures as an adult. Sire and Dame have also had great care and kept for to include but not limited to updated shots, grooming, exercise, attention and love. In order to secure a safe spot for your future baby you will need to send a non-refundable deposit of $200. It will be on a first come first serve basis. The dog will come with the first set of shot and will be available for pickup Wednesday July 20th.
Not in the area? Accommodations can be made with airline services and expenses.
I am willing to negotiate prices based on first come first serve.
Need more information or have questions? Please don't hesitate to send me a message!

IMG_0372.jpg IMG_0406.jpg FB57C8CB-A031-42BF-867F-00025182AF79.JPG 4AB94494-0C7F-41D0-84F9-F63C89040CFA.JPG

Breed
Yorkshire Terrier / Yorkie
Date Born
Jun 7, 2022
  2. Female
Type
  1. Mix
Price
$850 negotiabale
City
Fayetteville
State