Neutered/Litter Trained Rabbit Needs a New Home

• Thread starter alanamacfall
  • Start date

97 Total Thread Views

Browse More Rabbits

A

alanamacfall

Reaction Score
This is Olive, a 5 year old Rex/netherland mix. He is neutered and litter box trained and is good with other animals. He is house trained and well behaved and relaxed. He loves pets and cuddles and foraging with his rabbit toys. I don’t really pick him up so he isn’t familiar with that but can get used to it as he gets more comfortable with the person. I am looking to rehome him with someone who can give him the love he needs. I will provide you with the litter box, bedding, hay, pellets, food and water dish as well as his toys and past medical/vet information. I am not in the position to be able to give him the care and attention needed. Please TEXT or email me if interested. 480-772-3136 or macfallalana@gmail.com.

IMG_0191.jpeg IMG_0271.png IMG_0272.png IMG_0273.png

Breed
Rabbits
Date Born
Apr 1, 2018
City
Chandler
State
Arizona - AZ
Zip Code