Need Help Posting

• Thread starter Harlea7
  • Start date

888 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

H

Harlea7

Reaction Score
Good Morning,

I am wanting to post some puppies for sale, but I am a little lost. Can anyone walk me through how to post? Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi @ Harlea7,

Posting is easy. I'll give you two links that will explain the process and I'll also explain it in this thread. For the long version of how to post an ad, please follow this link and read the contents of the post:

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/how-to-make-a-post.2/
Or, you can simply click this link and choose a category in which you'd like to post and go from there. The process is fairly self-explanatory:

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/forums/-/post-thread
The link I just gave you above directly shows all of our current categories in which you may post your ad. Scroll down until you find the one that suits your needs and click to enter. From there, you'll see some fields to fill in. Fill those in, submit your content and then wait for us to approve it. It's that simple.

If you'd like, you can navigate our website to the category in which you'd like to post and once there, click on the Post Thread button. This follows the same approach as above with the fields that need to be filled in.

Please let me know if you need any more assistance.

Thanks!

Jay

Last edited:
Thank you very much. I think I figured it out.