Search

Munchkin Minuets (Standard)

2K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Cute cats · Posted: )

Browse More Munchkins

SweetTweet61

Reaction Score
Two female munchkin minuets (long hair) standard (short legs) kittens. They will be ready for their forever homes mid July. They will come with their first set of shots and health certificate from vet.

I have one Seal Point with white socks and one Bi-Color, gray and white. I a currently taking a 300.00 non refundable deposit to hold kitten of your choice. Once they are old enough to go to their forever homes, it will be an additional 1200.00 on pickup. No personal checks accepted.

Both parents are on site.

Breed
Munchkin
Date Born
May 16, 2020
Price
City
Fort Worth
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code

Attachments

• Both Females 2.png
    Both Females 2.png
    377.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Both Females 1.png
    Both Females 1.png
    363.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Gray & White Female 3.png
    Gray & White Female 3.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SeL pOINT fEMALE 2.png
    SeL pOINT fEMALE 2.png
    144 KB · Views: 10
Two female munchkin minuets (long hair) standard (short legs) kittens. They will be ready for their forever homes mid July. They will come with their first set of shots and health certificate from vet.

I have one Seal Point with white socks and one Bi-Color, gray and white. I a currently taking a 300.00 non refundable deposit to hold kitten of your choice. Once they are old enough to go to their forever homes, it will be an additional 1200.00 on pickup. No personal checks accepted.

Both parents are on site.
So how much you are asking for one cat in total?