Search

Moores Chow Chow Puppies

699 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by arobertson · Posted: )

Browse More Chow Chows

Reaction Score
Adorable and very outstanding chow chow puppies ready for their new and forever lovely home.Good with kids and other household pets.Been wormed and deflected, vet checked. This males/females,are very chunky ready to go. In excellent condition, good family pets. All injections given, also chipped.These puppies have no health issues fantastic bone structure many champions in bloodlines. Please if you are interested in offering these puppies a good, lovely caring home.We have nearly a decade of breeding experience. In the past 8 years, we have only bred chow chow puppies. Our hearts are with this breed and we are devoted to producing happy, healthy, family-friendly dogs who are also allergy-friendly.

Breed
Chow Chow
Date Born
May 16, 2021
Price
City
Lodi
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Adorable and very outstanding chow chow puppies ready for their new and forever lovely home.Good with kids and other household pets.Been wormed and deflected, vet checked. This males/females,are very chunky ready to go. In excellent condition, good family pets. All injections given, also chipped.These puppies have no health issues fantastic bone structure many champions in bloodlines. Please if you are interested in offering these puppies a good, lovely caring home.We have nearly a decade of breeding experience. In the past 8 years, we have only bred chow chow puppies. Our hearts are with this breed and we are devoted to producing happy, healthy, family-friendly dogs who are also allergy-friendly.
I want a Chow specific to my liking in their type of personality it mine is very loyal and dedication to trust is what I want but I'm not able to spend more the $500 for the female puppies options u have but they will have a loved companion out of my self