• Start date

713 Total Thread Views

Browse More Rabbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ousleyparadise

Reaction Score
I have some bunnies for sale, I think they might be a lionhead mix. Most are born with long tufts of hair. I think I've only had 1 or 2 so far that have had normal shorter hair. I have 2 gray and white ones that are the little bit bigger ones (born middle of Oct) (still young) and 3 of the smaller ones (gray, brown and white) (born end of Nov) left. Asking $5 each. Text for more info. They are ready to go to new homes.
Normally I spend a lot of time with them to tame them, but I haven't been able to spend as much time with these. And lately it has been none. I haven't had the time to spare. They are still young though, so I wouldn't think it would take much to get them settled down again.
I am not able to tell the sex of bunnies until its obvious, so I don't know which ones are girls/boys. The two older ones might be big enough to tell by now, but I'm not sure if they are or not.

IMG_0205.JPG

3.JPG

7.JPG

4.jpg

Breed
Rabbits
Price
$5.00
City
Warsaw
State
Indiana - IN