Search

Mississippi LGD Litter!

986 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by ellenpritchett · Posted: )

Browse More Great Pyrenees

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasishomestead

Reaction Score
We are a homestead that raises Great Pyrenees Livestock Guard Dogs. Our dogs help keep our goats safe so we can operate our homestead without fear of foxes ect. If you'd like to add a beautiful pup to your homestead/farmstead give us a shout! We've got a website (oasishomstead dot com) and some social media (look up oasis homestead) if you're in the Senatobia area! P.S: there's one pure white female pup that will cost $1100, and the rest are between $800-$1,000...they're akc registerable!
FemaleGroupedPics.png
MaleGroupedpics.png

Breed
Great Pyrenees
Date Born
May 17, 2021
Price
850-1100
City
Senatobia
State
Mississippi - MS
Zip Code
All pups are still available.....hoping to get some messages about them....they'd love to find their new forever homes asap!

Hello, we are very interested in one of your puppies. We too are "homesteaders" we have Mother goats with their babies, We have 10 hens and some young chicks. As well as a mother bunny with her babies. We are loving grandparents who have several young grandchildren who love to visit. We are so happy to hear you have some puppies for sale that could be a good fit for our new lifestyle. We do live in Idaho, but could travel out to pick one out. Please let us know if you still have one available, or know of Great Pyrenees puppies closer to Idaho. Thanks, hope to hear back from you soon. Ellen

Status
Not open for further replies.