Siamese Mix Kittens for Sale in Senatobia, Mississippi

• Thread starter Ginabell
  • Start date

454 Total Thread Views

Browse More Siamese

G

Ginabell

Reaction Score
I have a male and female kitten. My dad found them when he was walking his dog several months back. They look like Siamese, but have white feet. I'm trying to rehome , but to one good home only. I do not want them separated they love each other so. I'm getting them fixed and their shots tomorrow. I love them, but I've got three old cats that are just not happy with them being here. They are extremely playful and sweet. They are litter box trained with no problems. I'm a loner and I know few people and I don't know how to find them a good home. I won't just give them to anybody. I'm asking $25 a piece just to make sure somebody really wants them and to help with the cost of fixing and their shots. If anybody knows of anyone that would give them a good home please contact me. They are not used to dogs I have none. Thank you.

20220825_165841.jpg

20220831_174733.jpg

20220929_165702.jpg

Breed
Siamese
Date Born
May 15, 2022
  2. Female
Type
  1. Mix
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)