Search

Minnesota Maine Coon Breeder

3K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by fvlane · Posted: )

Browse More Cat Breeders

avosika

Reaction Score
Hi my name is Amy and I run a small Maine Coon cattery located in New London, Minnesota. Currently I have five beautiful Red Maine Coon kittens that are three weeks old and need to find their furever homes. You can also check me out on Facebook under My Kiki Cats Maine Coon Cattery.

Breeder Type
Cat
City
New London
State
Minnesota - MN
Very interested in your babies. I just love the Maine Coons! Can you please tell me if you have any available and price. Thanking you so much.

Hi my name is Amy and I run a small Maine Coon cattery located in New London, Minnesota. Currently I have five beautiful Red Maine Coon kittens that are three weeks old and need to find their furever homes. You can also check me out on Facebook under My Kiki Cats Maine Coon Cattery.
Can you tell me how they are priced?