Search

Miniauture Schnauzer for Adoption in Costa Mesa, California

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by morgan123 · Posted: )

Browse More Schnauzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan1385

Reaction Score
Did I hear right? Did you just say I'm cute and you'd like to be my new owner, and give me lots of love? Let me tell you a little bit more about me. My name is Ben. I'm 1 years old. I'm fixed, well behaved, obedient, and potty trained. I'm ready to be your new lap dog and give you lots of unconditional LOVE! I like walks, other dogs and cuddling while watching TV . How about you? If your interested, I'd love to get to know you better. Just reach out and we'll make it happen. (My current owners are awesome but their work schedule doesn't allow for them to care for me like they would like. They're ok w/ me looking for a new home. They just want me to be happy.)

Breed
Schnauzer
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$500
City
Costa Mesa
State
California - CA

Attachments

• 20200122_155047_HDR.jpg
    20200122_155047_HDR.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20200122_155049_HDR.jpg
    20200122_155049_HDR.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 3
Did I hear right? Did you just say I'm cute and you'd like to be my new owner, and give me lots of love? Let me tell you a little bit more about me. My name is Ben. I'm 1 years old. I'm fixed, well behaved, obedient, and potty trained. I'm ready to be your new lap dog and give you lots of unconditional LOVE! I like walks, other dogs and cuddling while watching TV . How about you? If your interested, I'd love to get to know you better. Just reach out and we'll make it happen. (My current owners are awesome but their work schedule doesn't allow for them to care for me like they would like. They're ok w/ me looking for a new home. They just want me to be happy.)

Hi Dan,

Is Ben still availble?

Thank you!
Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.