Search

Miniature Poodle for Sale in Kennesaw, Georgia (Atlanta)

• Thread starter DeeCW
  • Start date

834 Total Thread Views

Browse More Poodles

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeeCW

Reaction Score
I purchased a miniature poodle, male, about a month ago from a breeder in east Georgia. I've had him a month, he has had all of his shots and just needs to be neutered, unless his new owner doesn't mind him not being registered. He is also microchipped. He is not fully potty trained, but is really close. He needs someone who can stay home with him, or provide access to potty every 4 to 6 hours and I cannot. He is adorable, but I cannot keep him... my schedule is too demanding and I'm not able to spend the time with him that he deserves.

I have two crates, toys, a full bag of food (which should last him about a month), and food bowls to go with him.

Breed
Poodle
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$400.00
City
Kennesaw
State
Georgia - GA

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg